Here are some resources that may be useful for finding inspiration for oral work in class or preparation for the Classroom Based Assessments.
- Scoilnet has lots of resources designed specifically for the Junior Cycle French course. Role play resources are here.
- This DELF website has lots of useful information/ preparation for role plays for A1/A2 level. Here is a link to booking a medical appointment. There are lots more resources like this on the site. It also has useful information that may be used in making presentations- for example describing a film (here).
- This resource has lots of choice of potential roleplays- definitely suitable for beginners.
- This link has thirty role plays. Some are quite advanced for Junior Cycle level but can be diffentiated as required.
- This Youtube channel has sample role plays that may be useful to prepare students for them.
- Here are some role-play ideas based on food.
- Some role play questions/ solutions are here.
- Try to be topical/ creative! An idea would be to show the recent Pogba/ Mourinho video of their “argument” at training and ask students to imagine they are Pogba/ Mourinho and base a roleplay on that.